Professional Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing
Professional Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing contractors are hard to find. Sometimes it may seem hard to tell wether a window cleaner, or pressure washing contractor is a true professional or not based on a single phone call, but with this simple checklist and explication it may be a little easier. Always ask about insurances, always.
- Are uniformed and friendly
- Wear name badges or identification cards
- Use systems and processes, and can explain them to you. ( not just shooting by the hip.)
- Have been through and can explain their training
- Give you a fair price
- Have a company website and is easy to follow and appealing
- Has a company telephone number
- Offers free and genuine advise with out promising the world.
- HAS INSURANCE and can prove it!
- Wear street clothing
- As cheap as possible
- Broken down car or vehicle
- Don’t have references or a website
- Use their personal cell phone as their business phone
- Make promises they can’t keep
I know it may be hard to disguise a professional from a non, but the biggest key is to just keep asking questions, make sure you always ask for insurance, and don’t be afraid to reach out to their references.